Dust and dirt can build up in the shoes, forming an excellent breeding ground for bacteria and fungus. Depending on the level of activity, the quantity of sweat within the shoes can amount to 2 deciliters a day. Humidity combined with bacteria can be the cause of various foot illnesses and foul smelling shoes. Cyber Clean® For Inside Shoes
cleaning compound eliminates illness-causing bacteria as well as extracts dirt from within the shoe.
The compound does not leave any residues or humidity within the shoe and it can be used for footwear of all types and materials, including leather shoes and sports shoes. Click here
to have a look also at our other tips for taking care of your leather shoes.
- Remove the compound from its packaging and knead it for about 10 seconds. This allows the compound to adapt to the pH value of your skin. Use only with dry hands.
- Place the compound inside the shoe and press firmly to reach all gaps and crevices. Press the compound inside the shoe for about 10 seconds then pull it out.
- Fold the compound on itself to trap dirt and bacteria inside it. Repeat the action as many times as necessary for the shoe to become completely clean.
- The compound can be reused several times, depending on the amount of dirt absorbed. A color code on the packaging indicates when you should replace the compound.
- Put the compound back into its re-sealable packaging and close it carefully to ensure the compound remains fresh. Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.